Wednesday 14 February 2018

Two more cuties !

Hello everyone,
Hallo allemaal, 

and welcome to my weekly post for Hobbycompleet de Duif. Today I have another two cutie cards ..
welkom op mijn blog voor mijn wekelijks bericht voor Hobbycompleet de Duif. Ik heb twee cute kaarten gemaakt. 


I stamped the background of this card with one of the tiny stamps in the set. A mug in this case and added some colour with Copic markers. I then stamped the sentiment and the montster. He was coloured with Copics too, then cut out and adhered to the card on a circle of vellum. 
Op deze kaart heb ik een van de kleine stempeltjes in de set meerdere malen gestempeld. Daarna ingekleurd met Copics. Toen de text gestempeld en het monster. Vervolgens het monstertje ingekleurd met Copics en uitgeknipt en op een cirkel van vellum geplakt. De tekst en de kaart op zwart card stock gemat en opgeplakt. 



This card was made with a piece of gelli printed paper. I added some doodling and a strip of washi tape. I stamped the monster, coloured him with Copic markers and cut him out. I glued him on the card and then stamped the sentiment on a piece of white paper and cut it into strips. I adhered this to the card too. 
Deze kaart is gemaakt met een stukje ge-gelli print papier. Eerst heb ik de lijntjes rondom gedoedeld en er een stukje washi tape opgeplakt. Toen het monster en de text gestempeld. Het monstertje vervolgens ingekleurd met Copics en uitgeknipt en opgeplakt. Ook de text uitgeknipt en opgeplakt. 

I used the following materials/Ik heb de volgende materialen gebruikt:
Card 1/Kaart 1:
Restje vellum 
 E57-E35-B0000-C1-C3-Y19-YR15-YR04-YR07-YR09-R29-R39

Card 2/kaart 2
Rest gelli printed papier
Zwart wit washitape
YG17 - YG00-YG03-C1-C3-B0000-B00-BG05


Thank you for stopping by today.
Leuk dat je er was vandaag ! 




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these, Corrie - those creatures are both so delightful it's impossible to see them without grinning. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete