Thursday 28 December 2017

Happy New Year

Hello everyone,

and welcome to the last blogpost for Katzelkraft for 2017 and what better way to close the year with a New Years card for you !



This postcard was made by stamping the large background stamp on a piece of 6 x 4 paper and heat embossing it with white WOW embossing powder. I then used a blending tool and green and blue Distress Oxides to put the colour on. I then used a piece of kitchen paper to clean off the ink of the stamp. Next I stamped the cat, once on the card and once on a piece of separate card stock. The hat was stamped again with green ink because I wanted it to be green and not black. 
I coloured the cat and the hat and cut them out after which I adhered him on the one on the card. This way you get a pretty perfect image even if you can't cut out every little detail. 
Lastly I added the sentiment and some doodling with a black pen. 

I used the following stamps: 


Thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 


1 comment: