Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New Year !

Hello everyone,

and Happy Sunday to you !
From next year (tomorrow) my weekly posting for Vera Lane Studio will be on Thursdays instead of Sundays. This is because the DT is changing a little.

Anyway I hope you had a great Christmas and for this last day of December I have made a trio of ATC's with those adorable doggies!







These are one layer cards except for the words which were made with sticky letters on a piece of white card stock. 
I resized and printed the images and then cut them into ATC's. I coloured the dogs with Copic Markers and the background with Faber Castell Big Brush Markers. Lastly I added a little stencilling with white paint and a doodle line around the cards. 

You will find this adorable set HERE.


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. What wonderful ATC's Corrie - love those pooches. These would be terrific framed together!

    ReplyDelete