Thursday 2 March 2017

Another Oxide experiment !

Hello everyone, 

Hallo allemaal ! 

Here's the second part of my Tim Holtz Oxide Ink adventure.. I have made two tags. 

Hier het tweede deel van mijn avontuur met de Oxide Inks van Tim Holtz. Ik heb twee labels gemaakt




I forgotten how many colours I used here, but it was a lot... 
I weet niet meer hoeveel kleuren inkt ik hier gebruikt heb maar het waren er veel... 




I also used a stencil with white Dylusions paint. 

Ik heb ook hier en daar een stencil met witte Dylusions Verf gebruikt. 



The stamps are by Artistic Outpost. 

Stempels zijn van Artistic Outpost. 



This was made with a stencil, 3 colours of ink and a stamp. I used Kraft card stock for this. 

Deze label is gemaakt met een stencil, 3 kleuren inkt en een stempel. Alles op Kraft card stock. 



Such a lovely effect ! 

Wat een mooi effect hè..


Materials used : 
gebruikte materialen:



Apart from these materials I used some other stuff from my stash. 

Naast deze materialen heb ik not wat spulletjes van mijn voorraad gebruikt.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

Dank je voor je bezoek ! 








6 comments:

  1. Really pretty springtime colours on your Oxide tags - great results.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous tags, Corrie; I'm really liking the muted aspect of those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The oxide craze is off and running--and understandingly so! Love these tags, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your background - those colors are really quite nice!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these Corrie, the blends of colours are amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete