Thursday 1 December 2016

Happy Camper here

Hello everyone,

Today is the 1st of December and that means it is my turn on Roc's blog. I have used one of my gelli printed backgrounds for this art journal page.


I stamped the flourish on the left and white embossed it. I filled in some of it with a white pen. Next I added the book text along the bottom for Horse to stand on. I also adhered half a doily which was lying around on my desk. 
Next I stamped the Horse, the wings and the sign. The sigh was altered by me. Normally it says "Art lives here". So I masked off the Art Lives and replaced it with part of another stamp which says "I am a happy camper". I think it is great to mix and match up stamps for your purpose.. 
I coloured everything and then cut all the images out. I adhered the wings to the horse. 
I then adhered the horse and the sign to the page. Job done ! 

I have used the following stamps:

You can find all Roc's stamps HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

1 comment: