Friday 21 October 2016

The prettiest smiles..

Hello everyone,

It is raining here and I am nice and cosy in my hobby corner. So why not make an art journal ? lol. So that is what I did. I used PaperArtsy stamps and paints for this and I used my mini Moleskine journal. It is only small at 9 x 14 cm but I love it.



I used my small Gelliplate for the background. I printed straight in the book. I used three colours of PaperArtsy Fresco paint : Teresa Green for the first layer all over the background. Then Granny Smith on the left for the second layer; I also stamped into the wet paint with one of the colour wheel stamps from the 3rd Wanderlust stamp set. (Love the stamps, not so keen on the course... lol, but I seem to be one of very few.) Once this was all dry I used another stamp of the Wanderlust set, one of the triangles to add some texture. I stamped it straight and upside down alternatively so it formed a solid pattern. I think is adds some nice texture to the pages. Because I always need black on my pages too I used one of the other triangles and stamped it randomly, only using part of the stamp. 
I added some doodling and then decided to add a little stamp in the doodle along the edge too. This one is from one of Clare Lloyds's girl sets. That was the background done. 
The girl is my favourite of set ECL03 by Clare Lloyd and I stamped her on white card stock, coloured her with my Copic Markers and cut her out. I adhered her on to the page adding the sentiment, which is from the same set, on the other page. 
I went around the words with a green Copic Makers before adhering them. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

6 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige achtergrond ! Heel erg mooi van kleur ! De tekst daar moest ik even mee glimlachen, mijn dochters zijn op dit eigenste moment aan het kijken naar "Pretty Little liars" :)
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and such pretty colours.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie combi van tekst en meisje! Fijn weekend verder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Gelli background - the colours here are so gentle and calming. It was your mini Moleskine pages that inspired me to get a small Moleskine of my own, and I'm having such a wonderful time playing in it, so thank you for that inspiration.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison ! Pleased you are having fun with your Moleskine !
      Corrie x

      Delete