Saturday 9 July 2016

De Craftorij Zomerchallenge CZC 2016 - day 26 - 30

Hello everyone,

I am still trying to catch up with the challenge after my holiday. Had a good day today and made some more cards. Here they are:

Day 26 - Draw a letter and doodle in it.. Doodling is not my strongest point so I am not too keen on this one... 




Day 27 - Black and white. Just a couple of stamps and some doodled lines... 



Day 28 - Travel. 
Background was made by rubbing Brusho's into the paper and then stamping it with water. I also sprayed a little water over the top to activate the colour a little more. I then stamped the Eiffeltower and the sentiment. As an afterthought I used a background stamp with similar colours of ink. 


Day 29 - Palindrome. (A word or phrase you can read backwards too)
On a gelli print I did a little bit of background stamping. The rat was stamped on white card stock, coloured and cut out.  He was then adhered onto the card. I added a little shadow under him and typed the palindrome. This was then adhered to the card. 


Day 30 - Finger painting. 
I glued some pieces of book paper on a card and then painted it with my fingers. I stamped the background a little, splattered some white paint and added some lines. Next I stamped the lady, coloured her, cut her out and glued her to the card. Lastly I stamped the sentiment. 

That was it for today. I will be back with 5 more soon !! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 





2 comments:

  1. You did have a good day! Looking fab
    Live
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll this week Corrie, I can't keep up!!
    Loving all your makes.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete