Tuesday 26 July 2016

De Craftorij Zomer Challenge - CZC2016 Day 51 - 55

Hello everyone,

Another five days gone, another five cards done ! Here they are :



Day 51 - Speech bubble.

On a gelli print I white embossed the small blablabla. I then stamped the big Blah blah on text paper, cut it out and adhered to the card. Bob was stamped separately too, coloured, cut out and adhered. I added a little shading under him. 



Day 42 - Use a post it note. 
I stuck two post its to a card and then took the brayer and some paint and rolled over it. I added some finger painting and added some shading around the post its. Next I white embossed the circles (Tim Holtz). 
The girl is by PaperArtsy as it the sentiment. Both were stamped separately and the girl was coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered to the card. The sentiment was cut into strips and adhered too. I went around that with a black pen. 



Day 53 - Steampunk
This background was lying around on my desk. It was a big tag and the crackle was achieved with DecoArt Media Crackle paste which was then made old with Antiquing cream also by Deco Art. I added some copper coloured embossing, using a Tim Holtz Stamp. I added a strip of pattern paper on the left side of the card and a sentiment that came from the same paper pack. The bird is by Katzelkraft and he was stamped in tissue paper and adhered to the card. 


Day 54 - Homemade stencil or mask. 
I have a polkadot stencil that I made ages ago and still use. I did today too ! The cat was lying on my desk. (I took some stamped imaged on holiday and coloured them. This was the last one of those.) He was adhered to the card. I added a balloon from the Crazy things set that goes with the cats and lastly I added the sentiment which is by VivaLasVegaStamps! and drew some lines around the edge. 


Day 55 - Hero(in)

This was a really easy one. Marilyn is a photo stamp and after stamping I cut it to size. With a craft knife I cut some of the hearts of the gelliprint loose and stuck the photo behind them. The sentiment completed this card. 

The next post will be day 56 - 61 and that will conclude the postcard a day challenge. It has gone really quickly ! 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




5 comments:

  1. Three are all so creative and beautiful to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three are all so creative and beautiful to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Telkens als ik kijk, blijkt dat ik er toch wel een gemist heb... Mooi is die met dat meisje! Die had ik nog niet te gezien...
    Komt vast omdat de groep nu zo groot is en er zo veel moois gemaakt word... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love all of your makes!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing collection, so varied.
    I wonder if it is The Stampsmith stamp, the one of Marilyn. I don't own that stamp but I know they did have many stamps relating to her. Brilliant photo real stamping!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete