Sunday 17 July 2016

De Craftorij Zomer Challenge - CZC2016 Day 41 - 45

Hello everyone,

Another 5 cards done in the Challenge, here goes:




Day 41 - insects 
I thought instead of using just insects, I'd use this lovely Stampotique "Spidergirl" who has a teeny weeny spider... It is a gelli printed base, what else.... lol and some stamping and colouring with Copics. Her dress is paper pieced. 



Day 42 - Use alumiumfoil

Again a gelli print... a piece of aluminium foil coloured with green alcohol ink and adhered to the edge of the card. I splattered some white paint and stamped the star (VersaMark and white embossing powder)  on pattern paper, cut it out, adhered it to book text and cut it out again. I have a little white border like this. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and white embossed. 



Day 43 - the Movies
Another gelli print, yes I know, boring... but they have been a godsend as I've had very little time recently with lots of other stuff going on... Marilyn is a stencil which I stencilled with black paint and a blending tool. The sentiment is by her and was stamped on book text, cut out and adhered. Lastly I drew som lines around the edges of the card and stuck some washi tape in the right top corner. 



Day 44 - one word
I chose Hello, because I like the stamp and the letters. I stamped it on yet another gelli print and added some white. I then stamped the background lightly and used inks in similar colours to the background. The animals & lanterns (by cats on apple trees) were stamped directly onto the card with a stamping positioner and again on white paper with different coloured inks. I then added some shading with pencils and glued them on. 



Day 45 - Favourite place
I had this fab stamp by Trish Latimer lying around for a few days and wanted to use it... I did get rid of the text in her dress and replaced it with the white flowers. I used a bigger flower from the same set in the background with blue and green ink. She was coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered to the card. The sentiment says it all I think... 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 






5 comments:

  1. Fabulous collection, gelli prints are there yo be used!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue-green tones of the first and the last, and brilliant stamping and colouring throughout. Bravo on keeping up with the challenge so far too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work and such fabulous colours and techniques Corrie - awesome! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie serie weer! De tekst op de 1e en het dametje op de laatste springen er voor mij uit! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards and the gelli print backgrounds. I have yet to purchase a gelli plate, but your cards make me want to. They are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete