Wednesday 23 March 2016

Happy Easter

Hello everyone, 

and happy Stampotique Challenge day ! Yes, it is Wednesday and that means a new challenge. 

Today's host is the lovely Nellie and she chose the theme: "It's all about birds". 
This is what she had to say about her challenge: 

"So close to Easter I would love to see you use birds and stuff related to birds, such as feathers, eggs, nests etc. in your artwork". 

So I made an Easter card:



This is a very simple card. I started with a piece of watercolour card and stamped the little bird on it. This cute bird is called 'Betsy' and is from the latest release. She was designed by my lovely, so very talented friend Karen Haselden and it is so gorgeous! 
This lovely bird doesn't need much so I just coloured her with my INKtense pencils, mounted the watercolour paper on some blue card stock and then adhered the whole thing onto a white card. 

I used one stamp for this :


Why not play along with us this week and create something with a bird or feathers... You could win one of two $30 vouchers at the end of the month. Just remember: NO digi's and only one entry per person per challenge ! 
And the most important rule of all : Have fun !!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



10 comments:

  1. Brilliant, I adore that little scruffy bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bird! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection!
    Love it Corrie :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, that little bird is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun, Corrie - love the look of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little birdie! Love your card, Corrie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zo mooi! Je hebt de CAS-stijl echt in de "vingers"! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You say simple all I see is the beauty in it!
    It actually feels as though the water droplets are flying through the air, a beautiful effect.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete