Monday 22 February 2016

Happy everything

Hello everyone,

For this months DT project for Inkadinkadutchies I have made a simple card. I am quite into simple CAS cards at the moment. They are not too difficult to make and usually look nice.


The stamp I used is called 'Tulip' and is by Carmen's Verandah/Lost Coast Designs. I stamped it on a piece of watercolour paper with Archival ink and watercoulored it with WInsor and Newton watercolour paints. 
I used a sentiment by Lost Coast Designs.




I love the dreamy light background which makes the tulip stand out even more. 

You can get these stamps at Lost Coast Designs if you live outside Europe. If you live in Europe you can get them from Inkadinkadutchies. If they do not have them in stock, they will be able to order them for you. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today !  

6 comments:

  1. It might be CAS but it is so beautiful! The colours are stunning and so perfectly coloured.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja grappig h@e hoe je soms zo in een bepaalde flow zit :) Ik vind jouw cas kaarten prachtig zo ook deze Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mooi deze! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being half Dutch, I love this card! In fact, all of me loves this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Corrie... I love your watercoloring and simple design here, everything so well done. You really rock in all styles congrats!!
    Hugs to you, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. You really are the Queen of colouring xx

    ReplyDelete