Thursday 17 September 2015

Magic

Hello everyone,

Today, for my DT Post for Katzelkraft,  I have made a tag. I love making tags !



I painted this tag with acrylic paints; I didn't use a brush though, I used my fingers... When the paint had dried I stamped the background with a variety of stamps. (A complete list of all stamps used is at the bottom of this post). As I used white chalk ink for the script, it tool quite a while to dry. Next I stamped the rabbit on some tissue paper, tore him out and adhered him to the tag with gel medium. When this had dried I coloured him a little with some Big Brush Markers. The image is very dark so it doesn't really need a lot of colouring. 
Next I drew a few lines around the tag. I think this really frames the image. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and put some ribbon through the hole. 

I used stamps from the following sets:


The rabbit.


The sentiment.



The stone wall image. 


The script..


Thank you so much for stopping by !



4 comments:

  1. Een mooie tekst bij deze fantasiefiguur! Gave tag! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous piece, Corrie - love everything about this, and especially the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seen this over at Katzelkraft - what a great tag!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete