Tuesday 30 December 2014

Beauty

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today for my DT post for Lost Coast Designs I made a card. If you love these stamps too and live in the Netherlands or Europe you can get them at www.Inkadinkadutchies.nl.


This card was started with a card blank of 5" x 7".  Next I cut a piece of Designer Paper and a black mat to go on top of the card. The edges of the DP were aged with Distress Inks. First I used 'Tattered Rose' and then 'Black Soot'. 
I tore a piece of fabric and made a bow out of it which was adhered to the DP. Next I stamped one of the 'Gibson Girls' and coloured her with Copic Markers. She was die cut with a circle die and edged with 'Tattered Rose' Distress Ink. I die cut another circle, slightly bigger, from black card stock as a mat. These were adhered together and then adhered to the DP. 
Next I stamped the word 'Beauty' using the 'License Plate Alphabet' set. To finish this card off I used some small sequins that were adhered with tacky glue.. 
Next I adhered the DP to the black mat and the whole thing to the card blank. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it...

1 comment:

  1. This Gibson girl is delightful, with her hair and makeup exquisitely vintage. The License plate Alphabet is the perfect partner, though surprising, for your background designer paper. Like it? I love it! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete