Wednesday 22 October 2014

Bad Idea

Hello fellow Crafters,

Another Wednesday, another challenge, set by the lovely Kristen today. Her theme is 'Ghouls & Goblins'. This is what she said:

"Calling all Pumpkins, Ghosts, Dragons, and Witches too, we’ve got a SPOOKY time planned just for you!!!!!!I completely LOVE Halloween, and any chance I get to make a spooky project, I will. This week I am challenging you to create a project inspired by Halloween.  Can’t wait to see what you come up with. Kristen"
I did another art journal, yes I know boring.... but I like doing journals...
Here it is :


I started off with painting my page bright orange with acrylic paint. I then used yellow in the spot where the chandelier was going to go. Next some background stamping with grey, white, yellow and orange inks. I used several stamps for this which I will list underneath. I then stamped the chandelier on white card stock and coloured it with a mixture of paints and alcohol markers. After this was all dry I clear embossed it and cut it out. I didn't cut all the little bits out but painted these in the same colour as the background with a tiny brush. I placed the chandelier in the middle of the yellow spot and drew the chain. Next Batboy was dusted off and stamped on white card stock and coloured with alcohol markers. He too was clear embossed and had to undergo some arm surgery to put him in the position I needed him to be, to be able to swing from the chandelier. After adhering him I stamped the barcode and one of the sentiments that go with it. 

Stamps I used:


We would love you to have a go as well and maybe you will win one of the two $30 vouchers to spend in the online shop at the end of the month !! Only rules : no digi's and only one entry per challenge per person ! 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.....

11 comments:

  1. Ik vind het best een lastige met mijn Stampotiquestempels... Deze is niet alleen spooky maar weer grappig ook! Mooi hoe jij dat zo prachtig weet te combineren! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun page Corrie and I love those bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Absolutely, positively BRILLIANT! Love this, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldig bedacht en gemaakt Corrie..kreeg er een grote glimlach van!!!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS page hahahahah, big smiles behind my screen, perfect to start well the day!!! NEVER boring don't worry!! :D Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hilarious, love the swinging from the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) :) :) This made me laugh so hard!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW, Corrie! This journal page is not boring at all!! It's Fantastic!! Love everything about this page!! So clever and fun!! Not a 'bad idea' at all ;) :) XOXO-Shari T.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehehe, this is fabulous, love your sense of humour xxx

    ReplyDelete