Sunday 21 September 2014

That's logic !

Hello fellow Crafters,

Another Art Journal from me. I used one of my favourite Janet Klein Stamps sold through Stampotique which is 'the Tweedles'. I also used this quote before but I think it is hilarious so I decided to use it again.


I love this colour combination of turquoise and brown. I started with spraying the page with Lindy's Stampgang Flat Fabio spray in the colour 'Ocean Breeze Blue'. I used Archival Ink in the colour 'Potting Soil' to ink the edges of the pages. After doing some background stamping with blue, black and brown inks I stamped the Tweedles and coloured them, cut them out and put them aside. I selected some ephemera by Tim Holtz and cut it to size, distressed it and coloured it with Distress Ink in Walnut Stain. I adhered it to the page. I then adhered the Tweedles on top of the measuring tape and took out my type writer and typed the sentiment. I cut this to size, coloured it with Walnut stain and adhered it on top of the bits of ephemera. 
I used the following Stampotique Stamps: French Journal Page 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it ! 

10 comments:

  1. A really lovely color combo Corrie. I love The Tweedles, you presented them so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. geweldig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat een mooie uitwerking....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het is een schitterende quote en op deze page helemaal super! Mooi dat bruin en turquoise! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Corrie, love the combination of colour, it's all wonderful :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm too tired tonight to determine if it's really LOGIC lol, but for me it's really WONDERFUL hahaha. Great!!!!! :) Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic pages, Corrie!! Love the colors, too and those creepy tweedles!! Those were never my favorite characters from Alice in Wonderland, but love what you've done with them here! I can look at them and not be afraid :) XOXO-Shari T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great couple of pages, loving those circles xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design of these unique pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have Tweedles, but I often wish I did--like now! These pages are just so intriguing, Corrie. Great stamps, great colors, hilarious quote! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete