Friday 9 May 2014

Comfortzone

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I went to town with hubby and had a nice lunch (yes, I did have a glass of red with that). When I came back I found another Round Robin journal in the mailbox. So I took it to my craft room and had a look at all the other journal spreads in the book. All of a sudden I had an idea and thought why not.... Here it is :


The background was made directly in the journal with green and yellow acrylic paint. I used my 'Ripple' (Art Journey) stamp and a stencil for the background. I also splattered some black India Ink on the pages. I stamped the birdcage and the barcode and text directly on the page. I then stamped the little winged creature on white card stock and stamped the cage over the top. I coloured, clear embossed and cut him out and glued him on the right spot on the cage so it looks like he is in there. The saying was stamped in vellum and clear embossed, I then stapled it to some green pattern paper and glued it on the page. Next I stamped the spider directly in the book and again on white card stock. I coloured him, clear embossed him and cut him out after which I adhered him to the image that was stamped on the page. I used mainly Stampotique stamps:


Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it....

4 comments:

  1. How fabulous and I love the background colour, a lovely shade of green

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blijft mooi om te zien hoe jij een achtergrond zo fijntjes invult! Mooie spread weer! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bright and cheery pages - lovely colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige pagina Corrie, geweldige achtergrond ook!

    ReplyDelete