Thursday 20 March 2014

ATC Swap

Hello fellow Crafters,

The lovely Nikki Woodward has again organised an ATC swap on the Stampotique FaceBook page. The theme was set by Pauline Adamson as 'Time Warp'. Now I did struggle with that as I have never seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show where this saying comes from. So I decided to go Vintage. Funnily enough Nikki gave me Pauline as a partner and today she received my vintage ATC together with one other one which I slipped in as a present. This is them :



I glued on some text paper on the ATC card and aged it with distress inks in Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Black Soot. I did a tiny bit of background stamping and used my trusty cap to make the rings. I then stamped Midge and coloured her with Copics, clear embossed her and cut her out. I placed her on some washi tape. I then used half a doily and some cambric which I coloured to make it more in keeping with the ATC.  I then coloured a paper flower with Copics, the same colour as Midge's dress and put everything together.

If you want to know how I made the Bunny ATC, it is on my blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. Your vintage inspired ATC is wonderful, Midge is fabulous and that pop of blue is amazing against the darker colour.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Corrie, ik vind ze allebei gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pauline had a great idea, and you interpreted it beautifully, Corrie! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC's, I love that first one and how you colored her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful swap!! Congrats to you!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alletwee supermooi Corrie!

    ReplyDelete