Friday 28 March 2014

ATC Swap Stampotique March

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I received the ATC for the swap organised by the lovely Nikki Woodward on the Stampotique Facebook Page.  I think it is brilliant so I would like to share it with you.
She also sent me a bonus ATC and a card; I'll treasure them... Thank you so much, Nikki !





Front and back of the Swap ATC, isn't is FAB !




 
Bonus ATC with door closed and door open,  who's little eyes are those ?



And the card she make to accompany the ATC's.

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you  like them as much as I do .....

5 comments:

  1. What fun! The scraf on the little Stampotique guy is such an awesome touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heel erg leuk en wat grappig die sjaal!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you got first prize, Corrie! This is great art--and a lot of it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je bent weer goed verwend, Corrie!
    Leuke kaartjes.wil ze wel live zien hoor:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, really fab, what a lovely work by Nikki!!! Lucky you Corrie! ;) Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete