Wednesday 22 January 2014

Journal 52 - week 3

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I made another page in my Journal 52. The prompt this week: You make me smile.
Anything that makes you smile can be used. So I used a stamp that always makes me smile; also Art Journaling makes me very happy. So you can say that I sat In my room smiling away while making this page.

I gessoed the page and coloured it with two shades of pink Pan Pastels. After using a fixative and drying it, I used some stencils and stamps to create a bit more interest. I also went around the page with a black ink pad. I used all Dylusions Stamps today. The banner is from the set 'Bags of Bunting'. The flowers from 'How does your garden grow' and the girl is called 'Pondering Petunia'. (She is the one that makes me smile). I stamped everything, except the banner, on white paper, coloured it and clear embossed it. 
I used pale pink pattern paper for the banner, stamped the flags with Archival ink and used a white pen to fill in some bits. 
I glued everything on the page and decided to just put the word SMILE on.  And that was it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you like it….

2 comments:

  1. Well I can see why that stamp makes you smile, great vibrant colours, made me smile too!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous play and make with your Dylusions stamps here, this page is fantastic Corrie, love the girl and her flowers !!!!

    ReplyDelete