Tuesday 12 November 2013

Treasure life

Hello fellow Crafters,

I made a couple of tags today. This is the first one :





I made this tag from white cardstock and coloured it with Distress Inks, first the smooshing methode; smoosh inkpads on your craftsheet, spray with water and put your tag in it. After that I used the same inks and a distress tool to make the colours more intense. I then dripped some water on it and after that dried I splattered some black India Ink on it and randomly stamped it with a postmark stamp and Vintage Photo distress ink which I also used to go around the edges. The dragonfly stamp is from Tim Holtz and I stamped it on the tag. I stamped the body and wing part again on some acetate, cut it out and glued it on the stamp on the tag. The sentiment was made with Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers. A bit of black cardstock as a mat and some orange ribbon finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it....

1 comment:

  1. That stamp has to be one of my all time favourites, lot the extra set of acetate wings

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete