Friday 1 November 2013

Just jammin'

Hello fellow Crafters,

This is my second post for today and this is more me. I must say I think I've had enough of scary, creepy, halloweeny stuff. So back to what I like doing which is playing with my stamps.

 
This is a size 8 Manilla tag on which I glued some tissuepaper and then coloured it with Pan Pastels in yellow and orange. I did my usual background stamping and was so pleased to use my brandnew Stampotique stamp Jammin'. Isn't he cute? He was stamped on white paper and coloured with water colour pencils. I used a waterbrush for the first time today and I thought this worked very well. After colouring I clear embossed him, so the colours are nice and bright. He was placed on some chevron black and white washi tape of which I also used a bit at the top of the tag. I chose the sentiment
 'just jammin'' because in Jamaincan Patois it means a getting together or celebration and of course it is also his name. Lastly I put some ribbon through the hole and mounted the tag on blue shimmery cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it .....
 

4 comments:

  1. Great tag Corrie,
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful play, I love your tag Corrie, and this stamp perfectly coloured is awesome on your tag !! Hugs Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so much fun, Corrie! I saw on fb that you just got Jammin', so you didn't waste any time at all playing with him! Love how you arrive at the sentiment! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Corrie, I love that background . I'm glad to see the back of Halloween too, now we can move onto Christmas NOT! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete