Sunday 10 November 2013

Every day is an adventure

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I have two projects to share with you. The first on is an Art journal page I started last week but only today had I time to finish it off.


 
 
The background was done with Pan Pastels in yellow, orange and pink. Did some background stamping and stencilling. The ornament in the corners is a stencil also. I doodled around it  with a white gel pen and connected them with dots, so it is a border around the page. Mela was stamped on white paper and coloured and clear embossed. I cut her out and placed her on a bit of washit tape. The sentiment is made with sticky back letters which I doodled around with a white gel pen as well. When I had stuck them on I thought the right side was a bit empty, so I put a black rub on there which balanced it a bit I thought.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it ...

1 comment:

  1. Great background, you're really giving these Stampotique's an outing aren't you!!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete