Saturday 5 October 2013

Perfect day !

Hello fellow Crafters,

So this is my third and last posting for today.
This was actually my first project for today, I always go to my craftroom with the idea to make one
project and I usually end up doing a few little projects after I finished the big one. So that was what happened today. You can see the other two projects if you scroll down.
Anyway this is what I made :


 
I started with stamping a Tim Holtz stamp all over the page with Versamark and then revealed it with Pan Pastels. I then painted gesso all over it to tone it down. Of course I then thought it was too white so I went in with the Distress Paint in Broken China. The background has almost disappeared. Oh, well. Anyway I then did my usual background stamping and stencilling and I went around the edges with a blue watersoluble crayon to make it a bit darker. I doodled around the big flowers (Stampotique Carol's Flower large) with a white gel pen. The small flower (Stampotique Carol's Flower small) was stamped on white paper, coloured with a mixture of colour pencils and markers, clear embossed and cut out. Mary got the same treatment. I placed her on some Washi tape as I did with the sentiment which was made with sticker letters.
 
Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it.....

3 comments:

  1. Corrie, another great journal spread. I love reading your step-by-step processes on how you arrived at your finished project. Your background stamping is subtle, and I really like that. Love that you used both sizes of the flower stamps. And, of course, Mary is right up there with Twinkie for my all-time favorites! You have one busy day today...how nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alle 3 weer zo leuk en mooi gemaakt, ik hoop voor je dat het DT van Stampotique je een eerlijke kans geeft, Corrie,,
    Thump up:0)

    ReplyDelete