Friday 18 October 2013

Chin up buttercup

Hello fellow Crafters,

I have two mini art journals to share today. This one I made yesterday:


 
I did the background with Pan Pastels; I'm still trying them out and I think I like them ! I stencilled some roman letters on it with green Distress Inks and flowers with white ink. I distressed the edges with grey Stazon which I also used to do the rings. I used an old screwtop from a tube of toothpaste for them. Little Heart Shirt  (from Stampotique) was stamped on white paper, coloured with watercolour pencils and clear embossed. I put him on two black and white lines. These came from a Dylusions stampset; I just coloured it with white an black pens. The flower behind Heart Shirt is from Hero Arts and I stamped it with Versamark and then coloured it with orange Pan Pastels, clear embossed it and placed it behind his head. The little sentiment was printed with a label machine.
 
Thanks for stopping by !
 
Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. I love the summery colours of this, brightens up a rather grey day
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, I'd had enough of Halloween for a bit and fancied making something bright ! Thanks for you lovely comment !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  2. Very cuuuute with its big flower under his head !!! Have a lovely week-end, Hugs Coco x

    ReplyDelete