Friday 13 September 2013

More ticketstrips

Hello fellow crafters,

Today I also made some more of these tickets. I really like doing this at the moment.
Here they are:


 
First I stamped the ticket several times in a row. I then cut it out and stamped the birds on it. I coloured the birdies with colourpencils. I then stamped the rest ie. the bunting, the little seaweed tendrils, the Whotcha doing and the numbers. After colouring those the same way I used Distress Inks to colour the background. And that's it really.
 
Hope you like it.....

3 comments:

  1. I love the colours you have used, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie, I think these tickets are just delightful. Love the designs and the lovely bright colours you've used, hmmm think I need a ticket stamp! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea, Corrie, and what a delightful result! Love them!

    ReplyDelete