Monday 16 September 2013

Art is good for the soul

Hello fellow Crafters,

I had this tag with pink and blue paint on it lying around for ages and as I hate throwing anything away I thought I'd do something with it.

 
As I said it had pink and blue paint on it from when I bought a few Tim Holtz Distress Inks to try them out. I stamped the brushes on there, again a TH stamp. I couldn't resist using Stampotique's  Midge again because she is so adorable. I stamped her on booktext that I gessoed. The sentiment was made with a label maker and a bit of ribbon and washi tape finished it off.
 
Hope you like it......

1 comment:

  1. OK, you are becoming a Stampotique "enabler," as I now much have Midge!! Already making a list for my next order and haven't even yet received my last order. Pretty soon, I will be able to open up a Stampotique Boutique! ;-) I also love that brush stamp from TH! Thanks for sharing this, Corrie...love the blues!

    ReplyDelete