Friday 21 June 2013

No idea...

 
 
Had some more fun Art journaling this afternoon. I can't imagine how I ever had time to go to work ! ;o)
This time I used  my Dylusions Inksprays again and instead of having gesso underneath I put a layer of it over the inks to tone them done a bit. I used a flower stencil from TCW with white Versafine Ink and doodled around the flowers with a white gelpen. Also used various stamps and some Washi tape. Smile was stamped on old bookpaper and for the letters I used rub ons. The flower shaped darkpink circles were made with a cookie cutter. I would love it if you left a comment !
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hoi Corrie,
    weer zo. mooie AJ page!
    Bij The Stamping Cottage zijn nieuwe Stampotiquestempels binnen gekomen vandaag :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb net even gekeken, inderdaad staan er een paar bij die op mijn verlanglijstje staan ! Moet even in de spaarpot kijken. ;o)

      Delete