Thursday 7 September 2017

So many trees !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost for Katzelkraft. I can't get enough of the new dog and cat stamps and today I have used Voody for this AJ page.


I started off with a piece of white card stock. I used Zig Clean Colour Real Brush markers to add colour to the tree stamps. I spritzed them with water and stamped them. I did use a stamp platform for this. This is the first time I attempted this and I think it is not a bad result. I will keep on practising though... Anyway, once I was happy with the trees I added a little blue for the sky and decided on pattern paper for the ground. 
I then stamped the little dog, coloured him with my Copic Markers, cut him out and added him to the page. The sentiment was made up by me and typed and adhered. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



3 comments:

  1. lol brilliant quote
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg mooi weer geworden Corrie, leuke stempels he van die hondjes, ik heb de struisvogel gekocht, ook zo geweldig leuk! en ook zulke leuke prijsjes. Nu ben je door je gelli plate verzameling heen? misschien weer eens een video over het maken van achtergrondjes met de gelli plate?

    ReplyDelete