Sunday 2 July 2017

Celebrate

Hello everyone,

I have good news ! As of yesterday I am a member of the Vera Lane Studio Design Team.
Vera Lane Studio is owned by Janet Klein who also designed some of my most favourite Stampotique Stamps like the wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland series !  Vera Lane is however not about rubber stamps but Digital Images. I always said I was never going to go 'digital' but I must say Janet's cute images have easily won me over !

My allocated day to post will be Sunday and so you will find a post here every week ! I will also be sharing on the Vera Lane FB page.

To celebrate something as happy as this occasion I think we should have cake !

Here is the set that will be released tomorrow :



And here is my postcard using one of them. 



This is a 6 x 4 postcard made with Vera Lane Studio Images. The background is a gelli print and I added some washi tape, some stencilling and a piece of distionary page. This is quickly becoming one of my trade marks. 
The banner is made with the party hat from the set "Partygirl with cat with hat" and the words are from different other sets. 

I hope I can inspire you to use Vera Lane digital images too. They are so wonderfully versatile. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




7 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations Corrie the images look perfect for you. Love this little postcard you've created to get yourself started, looking forward to seeing what else you make, have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Corrie. It seems yummy! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats Corrie on this new team, I can see that those digis would be right up your street. A fab card and I look forward to your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie kaart in leuke snoepkleurtjes, ik zou zo een hapje willen proeven van je gebak!!
    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta stop by - never can tell when I might see a new video! Your cake looks delicious.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Corrie - well deserved honour! I'm LOVING that cake!

    ReplyDelete