Saturday 1 July 2017

All you need is love

Hello everyone,

It is my turn to share some inspiration with Roc's stamps. I have made a postcard.



The background is a mop up page from the gelli plate. These are often the most interesting prints I think. I added stamping (heart vine) and coloured in the hearts and stems. 
Next I stamped the border and the birds separately; the birds on white Neenah card stock and the Border on some pattern paper. 
I flipped the bird once using a piece of blank rubber. You stamp on the rubber then stamp the rubber on your paper and that will get you a mirror image. Often the lines are a little fainter but that is easily fixed with a black marker. 
 I coloured in the birds using my Copic Markers and just added some white to the border. I also added some white details to the birds. I made them some legs to stand on and adhered everything to the card. A Tim Holtz Chit Chat sticker finished it off. 

I used the following stamps :


You will find all Roc's stamps HERE in the Stampotique Online Shop. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments: