Thursday 22 June 2017

Daydreams

Hallo allemaal,
Hello everyone, 

Vandaag heb ik een kaart voor jullie.

I have a card to share today. I made this for my DT at Hobbycompleet De Duif. This fabulous stamp is by Carabelle Studio.


Het is een hele simpele kaart geworden. Ik heb de afbeelding op een stukje aquarelpapier gestempeld en daarna ingekleurd met Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Toen ik helemaal happy was met hoe het eruit zag het ik het woord Daydeams toegevoegd en het paneeltje op een kaart geplakt.

This was a very simple card to make. I stamped the image on watercolour card and coloured it in with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers. The sentiment is from a PaperArtsy set and was added after colouring. I then adhered the panel onto a white card. 


Ik heb de volgende materialen gebruikt:
I have used the following materials:

Neenah Aquarel papier (die papier is fantastisch ook voor Distress Oxides; en het is mooi wit)
                PaperArtsy ELB34
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in de kleuren: 045-041-071-072-026-021-036-050-070-020-022-024
Leuk dat je er weer was ! Tot de volgende keer !

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. There's something about the clean lines of this card that is incredibly visually appealing; I'm totally enamoured with the large polka-dots on that dress too!

    ReplyDelete