Tuesday 2 May 2017

May

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my calendar page for May ! I used 100 Proof Press for this page as usual. You'll find all the lovely stamps from them HERE !

Here's my page for May :






I have used Tim's Oxide inks for the background. I have put them on my craft sheet and then dunked my piece of paper in it.  These colours are pretty perfect for Spring I think.  I added some stamping with the same inks and doodled around the edges. 
I stamped the Hares on a piece of pattern paper (looks white but there is some hints of pink in it) and than cut them out leaving a small white border around them. I glued them on the page and cut off the excess.  The sentiment was typed on my old typewriter. 

I have used the following stamps:




Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Haha wat leuk ! Heerlijk zo'n gepersonaliseerde kalemder, als je die boven je buro hangt word je elke dag meteen vrolijk !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy seeing what you have created each month. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you Corrie - if it is not possible, you will make it possible!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete