Friday 5 August 2016

De Craftorij Zomer Challenge - CZC2016 day 56 - 61

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog where today I'll share the last 6 cards from the CZC2016; I can't believe it is over already !!! I have so enjoyed it !



Day 56 - Watercolours
Stamped this lovely lady on some Bristol Card Stock, cut slightly smaller that the cards I am using, and coloured her with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I stamped 'Whatever' next to her and added some washi tape on one of the blank cards. I then glued the panel over the top.




Day 57 - hand(s)
I used one of my gelli printed backgrounds for this. The hand is a stamp and I stamped it with VersaFine Ink and then clear embossed it. It makes it just that little bit blacker... I added some words from the same stamp set and drew some lines around the edges. 



Day 58 - Mirror image
I stamped the bird once as it is and once on a piece of acetate. I then stamped the acetate on paper and hey presto a mirror image. I coloured them both and adhered them to a gelli printed card. I added a Tim Holtz Chit Chat sticker. 


Day 59 - Image transfer

I printed this image of Johnny Depp (swoon, swoon) on a laserprinter and then cut it out. I added gel medium to the image and to a pre painted card. I stuck the image on face down and used an old credit card to scrape over the top. This way you burnish the image and squeeze out all the gel medium that is too much. I then dried it with a heat tool and when dry I wetted it it with water and rubbed off the paper. All that is left is the black ink. I added a sentiment, which is a quote from the film 'the Shining', just for fun! 



Day 60 - Purple 
Another gelli print, yes I know, boring.... I have loved using all these gelli prints, which make for quick projects. I stamped over the top a little, added some white drops of paint and then added a Design paper circle to put my doggie on. He is part of the new stamp set by Tim Holtz, crazy dogs. I coloured him with Copic Markers and glued him on the circle. Lastly I added a sentiment by VivaLasVegaStamps!


Day 61 - Anything goes, 15 minutes
This one was made from bits lying on my desk. A gelli print, an already stamped and coloured image and a few bits of washitape. All I did was stamped the background, added the image and a sentiment and drew a line around the card. 




And here they all are.... 61 cards ! 

I now have to turn them into two books... I'll be back !!! 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




5 comments:

  1. 61 amazing cards, might I say? Love the purple/blue combo, Whatever cracks me up and of course, there's never anything that could cap Johnny! Well done, Corrie - every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! 61 cards!!!! These 5 cards are all beautiful Corrie, and the whole set even more, really stunning and fantastic work I'm in awe!! Big congrats. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Just a wonderful treat for my eyes :) :) :)
    Wonderful Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your work! And those gelli prints are not "another boring card". They are spectacular! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are wonderful - I like "Whatever.." the best, she is a real doll baby!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete