Thursday 5 May 2016

Approach with caution.. - my art journal page for this month's Craftstamper

Hello everyone,

6 of the Stampotique Designers were given the chance to make something for the June edition of Craft Stamper and I was one of them. Today I would like to share the art journal I made:


On a background brayered with acrylic paints I placed Newton and his doggie. The white dots were made with modelling paste and a stencil and I also did some stamping. Newton and the dog were coloured with Copic Markers,  cut out and adhered to the page.  

Lastly the sentiment was stamped on white card and cut out. I adhered that to the page as well. 

Hope you get the chance to see the real thing in the magazine; there are 5 more fabulous pieces by different Stampotique Designers in the article. 

Thanks for stopping by today ! 

11 comments:

  1. Oh, brilliant! Just love the colours here echoed from the fabulous background to your beautifully coloured Newton and pal.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik had 'm daar al mogen bewonderen...en vond 'm mooi en anders als de rest! Gaaf dat je daar weer instond...word dat regelmatig? Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je Gerrina. Nee, dit was eenmalig. Helaas !
      Fijn weekend!
      Corrie x

      Delete
  3. Gaaf is ie hoor! Mooie achtergrond ook. En super dat je in de Craftstamper staat. Mag je trots op zijn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this beyond words.
    I admire how you can do clean and simple and lots of layers and both are fantastic
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome work - loving this to bits - so cool - must check it out in print xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Corrie, especially your white stencilling and your splash of orange xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Corrie on another piece of artwork being published.
    Fabulous layers to this and he is such a wonderful character.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Corrie! I love the colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Corrie, this page is so cute and awesome!!! :D
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Corrie - it's rare for me to look at your weekly post without finding something that just cracks me up. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete