Thursday 28 April 2016

You may say I'm a dreamer...

Hello everyone,

It is my turn over at Katzelkraft today ! I have made a postcard with some of the new release stamps which came out about two weeks ago !


I used a piece of gelli printed paper from my stash as a base for this postcard. First I stamped the background a little and when I was happy with how it looked, I doodled around the edges with a black pen. I stamped the Hippo and the circle onto some white card stock, using a grey StaZon for the circle,  which I cut out and adhered to the card.  The Hippo was stamped with Memento and he was coloured with Copic Markers. I cut him out too and then adhered him on top of the circle. 
The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment, cut it into strips and inked the edged. I then adhered these strips to the card too. 

I used stamps from the following sets : (If you click the names they will take you straight to the shop)


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




10 comments:

  1. Leuk,wat een schattige stempel!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Corrie, another of the fabulous little chaps used brilliantly
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zo grappig dit nijlpaard zo! Mooi die achtergrond weer! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love everything about your postcard - am thinking I must get myself some Kazelkraft stamps, they really have a huge sense of humour about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Corrie, I love it! Such a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I will be singing that song all day long - but it is a great song and so is your Hippo. I guess he is dreaming about flying poor thing and he will never get that humongous body of his off the ground. Well I know how he feels.
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik zeg 1 ding: WAUWIEEE!

    gr.Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab image and does look really dreamy actually, I think it's it background colour, it's so soothing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous words and a fabulous make - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my days, this is so adorable Corrie! I just want to give him a big squeeze! xx

    ReplyDelete