Wednesday 27 January 2016

TWO !

Hello everyone,

and happy Wednesday to you. We have a brand new Challenge for you over at the Stampotique blog called : "Two much fun". This challenge was set by the lovely Val and this is what she said:

"Nope, that's not a typo! This week, let's feature two's. You can interpret this any way you want. Duo's, Mirrors, the number two, duplicates, whatever comes to mind". 


I have made a postcard. I love making postcards...


I used a piece of card that I painted with Dylusions paint. I have used Squeezed Lemonade and Bubblegum Pink and a bit of white.  I made a so called Masterboard (12 x 12 piece of card stock) and cut it into 6 postcards. I also used a Tim Holtz stencil with white paint. This doesn't stay white though and I suppose that is the nature of the Dylusions paints. I stamped the background with '2's' and some text and the barcode. 
Next I stamped Minky Girl and coloured her with Copic markers. I also stamped her on the card so I could glue the coloured one over the top and it would look like I cut her out perfectly. The quote is from Coco Chanel and I thought this was very fitting for her.

I used the following stamps:


I hope you will play along with us and maybe you will win one of the two $30 vouchers to spend in the shop HERE. Just remember only one entry per person per challenge ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 



11 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige kaart Corrie !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours here and brilliant colouring of the image. Those are two things I'm not I'm afraid, but I'm lots of other things!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige achtergrond Corrie en wat weer een mooie kleuren, prachtig geheel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your bright and colourful pieces Corrie, and this one is no exception! Great quote too and a super interpretation of the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Corrie, love the colours and the touch of white stencilling . Love the quote. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ain't that the truth LOL!!!!
    Brilliant! Corrie, I always have a chuckle at the sentiments you create with. BTW, fabulous colours and beautiful stencil design.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colors are exquisitely vibrant. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpretation of 2's, Corrie! Love that you made a masterboard for your background--it does save a bit of time later for other projects. Minky Girl is perfect here, and I love that her eye shadow matches--well, everything!! Nice done, my friend. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Corrie - you qualify on both those counts. Classy and fabulous personified!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Weer heerlijke kleuren en een super tekst! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant Corrie and a fabby quote!! xx

    ReplyDelete