Sunday 1 November 2015

A horsey postcard

Hello everyone,

It is the 1st of November today, can you believe it ??? Time flies.. But it is also my turn to show a little project for Roc's DT. I made a postcard !


I gessoed a postcard and dried it with my heat tool. I then used my Caran d'Ache water soluble crayons to get some colour on, blending the colours with my fingers. I then used a stencil and a VersaMark ink pad en heat embossed the leaves. I used a copper and an ochre embossing powder both by WOW. I doodled around and on the leaves. I stamped the background lightly too. Next I die cut the little fence form wood grained paper and stamped the horse. I used my Copic Markers to colour the horse and also the fence. I then glued everything together. Lastly I used my Glossy Accents to accentuate the eyes and the hearts. 

I used the following stamps:


You can find all Roc's Stamps HERE and her lovely blog HERE. 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 



10 comments:

  1. GEweldige kaart Corrie !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Corrie! So fall-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Op FB had ik al verteld hoe leuk ik dit vind...en speciaal geniet van de mooie bladeren!
    Fijne zondag verder, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your great combination of Wow powders here, the effect on the leaves is awesome, anf your page super gorgeous Corrie!! Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, just love those leaves....and the EYES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weer lekker grappig dit paardje! Mooie scene heb je voor 'm gemaakt! Heerlijk eens een vrij thema, maar lastig kiezen ook weer... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so sweet... and those coppery leaves are stunning!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely delightful postcard, Corrie! That image is so sweet. Love the embossed leaves, too. A great combination of both elements and techniques here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a handsome horse! A wonderful postcard Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete