Saturday 7 March 2015

Happy Spring

Hello everybody !

I made a tag to play in the Tag Along Challenge of this week where the theme is Spring.





The tag was painted with Fresco Paints. Pink and white. I then stamped the background and went around the edge with an ink pad. Next I doodled around the edges with a black pen. 
The big butterfly is from Donna Downey Unity Stamps and I stamped it with Versamark on white card stock. I heat embossed it with black glint, pink glitter and normal pink embossing powder. I Love the shimmer it gives. I also used the same black pen to fill in all the white from the butterfly. 
The sentiment was made with TH stickers. I used some ribbon as embellishments by stapling them on the tag and used the same ribbon to put through the hole.

Thank you for stopping by ! 



3 comments:

  1. Another great over-sized butterfly stamp, Corrie, and I love how you used three different embossing powders for your amazing result. Astonishing, actually! Very crafty to use just a bit of ribbon as an embellishment. Never thought to do that, but I will now. This tag is just perfect for the Tag Along Challenge Blog "spring" theme! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag. Love the different embossing powders on the butterfly. I'll probably use this idea for a canvas I'm working on! TFS.

    ReplyDelete