Monday 28 July 2014

Published in Stampers' Sampler !!

Hello fellow Crafters,

At the end of January 2014 I decided to take my chances on being published in the Stampers' Sampler. So I made some cards for their "A different point of view' section. It is all about how you can make different cards using the same stamp.  I used one of my favourite stamps from Stampotique for this.  She is called 'Mela'. I never, in my wildest dreams,  thought they would get published, but they did ! One of them even made the front cover !  I was so happy and excited !!! Here are the cards that made it into the magazine, starting with the one that made it onto the front cover !  :


Nobody gets me like you :



Love & giggles:



Friend:



Party time:


Stop and smell the flowers:


I am very grateful for being published. It was the first time and I was soooooo  excited !!! 

Thank you Stampington !!! 

And, thank you for stopping by ! 

Hope you like them enough to buy the magazine.....










9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Corrie, how fantastic for you and to make the front cover too, what a fabulous achievement

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik gun het je van harte Corrie, geniet er maar van!
    XO Paulien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie, you certainly deserved this. I am over the moon for you. It is such a buzz, a wonderful feeling, you will be on Cloud 9 for some time LOL. I am sure this will be the first of numerous publications for you. All your cards are amazing!
    An honour to be published within the same magazine as yourself.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie, I love how you've changed Mela for each of your cards and can see why the magazine would have chosen them - they are just fabulous!!! Well done on being published (and Mela must be chuffed as well, LOL !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Corrie! May it be the first of many more. ~ Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je kaarten zijn ook zo mooi en zo verschillend! Kan me voorstellen dat ze die erin wilden! Heerlijk toch om zo gepubliceerd te worden; gefeliciteerd! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thrilled for you, Corrie! Just being published in this magazine is a tough job, but to have a whole series of cards published in the same issue is remarkable! Congratulations, my friend! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geweldig deze publicatie van je mooie kaart(en) Corrie, van harte gefeliciteerd. Je mag daar terecht heel trots op zijn én enorm blij natuurlijk :-)
    Groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Corrie!!! All these cards are very different and so beautiful, I'm sure it will not be your last publication!! And you made the cover, wow! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete