Tuesday 4 February 2014

Moo….

Hello fellow Crafters,

Now, I always thought that 'moo' was something a cow said…. But over at the Craftorij FB page Coby has challenged us to make a 'moo' which is a small (very small) card, measuring 2.8 x 7 centimetres. About 1.1 inch by 2.7 inches for the non-metrics amongst us. I made this :


I cut a bit of white card stock to size and put gesso over it. I then used a Twinkling H2O in orange. I bought a couple this weekend to try out. The background looks a bit metallic but it sure doesn't twinkle.  I stamped the Seaweed stamp on it and used a whit pen to colour in the circles. Because the H2O's are water based it mixed with the white and made it more yellow. I doodled a border around the card and then stamped Kitty on book text and adhered her to the card. Lastly I used a rub on saying 'curiosity'.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it…..

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Corrie, I love it and it's perfect for the small size!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite intrigued by a "moo" as like you, I thought it was related to cows LOL !!! Love the colours you've used here and 'curiosity' is certainly the right word to go with Kitty! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super MOO, Corrie! Am just now learning about them and find them quite fun! Although unexpected, I love the yellow against the background orange in the seaweed. A happy accident, to be sure! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete