Wednesday 12 February 2014

Best buddies

Hello fellow Crafters,

It's Wednesday and that means another Challenge over at Stampotique. The theme was set by Kathi and she wants us to make perfect pairs. Now, did you know that every month there are two $ 30,-- vouchers to win. So why not give it a go and who knows, you might just be lucky ! You don't have to use Stampotique stamps but you have to use real stamps, no digi's allowed.

Here's what I made:


I used a Water colour Moleskine journal and started with water colours in yellow and orange. I then used a Doily stencil with similar colours Distress Ink. I used the following Stampotique stamps:
Sheep monster was stamped twice, coloured, clear embossed and put on double sided tape. I coloured the cut edges with a black marker. I had to do some surgery on their arms to make sure they could hold hands. The Bushes were stamped on booktext, I reversed one of them to keep the symmetry. I coloured them with colour pencils. I glued everything on the page and drew a bit of a line to stand everything on. Lastly I used some sticky letters to form the words.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it.....



8 comments:

  1. Brilliant page Corrie!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh schattig dat stel!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Corrie, they look like they are walking off into the sunset together lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I love that you made them hold hands. So cute and worth the time it took for their surgery!

    I agree with Sue. They DO look like they're walking into the sunset together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable the way they are holding hands.
    I hesitate to use the word cute as your art is always very cool and arty but there is also an element of cuteness to the characters you stamp.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pair of sheep monsters, your take on this funny challenge is very cute Corrie!! Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful scene you created, love the little lovebirds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Corrie, the is perfect for this challenge! Love the hand-holding Sheep Monster Duo against your bright and sunny background! Well done!

    ReplyDelete