Friday 7 February 2014

ATC with attitude ..

Hello fellow Crafters,

Also today, I made this ATC:



I painted the background with some blue paint mixed with some yellow to make this greeny colour. I stamped a Tim Holtz stamp on it with white ink and clear embossed it. I then went round the circles with a white paint pen. I also used a text stamp and grey ink and used the same ink pad to go around the edges. I later repeated that with black. Little Smile (Stampotique) was stamped on white card stock and coloured and clear embossed. I also stamped him on the ATC with Stazon ink. This way you get all the little details when you put the cut image on top. The cut out image was placed on some washi tape. I found this sentiment somewhere on the internet I think I thought it was really fitting with this stamp.

Thanks for stopping  by !

Hope you like it…..

10 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC Corrie, the background with these circles is great too!! :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comments for him lol, fab ATC
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weer goed bezig geweest, Corrie, leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weer goed bezig geweest, Corrie, leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie ATC, leuke tekst!
    Gezellige weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always come up with the cutest cards they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this ATC, too cute and the phrase is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihihihihi I love his face! great ATC

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's brilliant - and oh, how I know the feeling!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's so very cute! With that smile he sure doesn't need an attitude adjustment!

    ReplyDelete