Monday 20 January 2014

Love card..

Hello fellow Crafters,

I've spent a very enjoyable day in my craft room today and made a few things. The first one is a card.
This is it :

I thought this 'Stacked Love' stamp, designed by Roc Nicholas and sold through Stampotique, is very suitable for using with black and white. And that is what I did. First I stamped the 'Flying Heart', also by Roc, in light pink ink as a bit of interest in the background. I then stamped 'Stacked Love' 4 times and used a black marker to colour in parts of the letters. I then coloured the hearts red and doodled the border and that finished the card. 

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it…. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a clever design, a very strong design and I like how there is the contrast with the subtle background.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!!! Great idea to use this stamp like that in square! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete