Friday 29 November 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I am showcasing these three projects because they are part of my application for a position on the VLVS! Design Team. I have only used two VLVStamps in these projects because I haven't got many (yet).
I would love to be part of the DT because I enjoy sharing my knowledge and art with others. I would also love the chance to work with more of those fabulous stamps !

Here goes :

A card


An ATC


A Tag

Thanks for stopping by !



3 comments:

  1. Good luck, great projects

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always make fab projects ! All the Best !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Corrie! I am so impressed with your work here. I have a few VLV stamps and love them, too. You are a natural for this DT, and I wish you luck. They would be so lucky to have you join their team!!

    ReplyDelete