Wednesday 6 November 2013

Today I will be the best version of me

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I practised using Gesso a bit before I made the tag I entered into the Stampotique Challenge.
I made this ATC:
 
I started with teal Dylusions on the card. I then put the Gesso over the top with a bit of Punchinella. After drying I did a little bit of doodling. The stamp is called Framed and is from Stampotique Originals. He was stamped on white paper and coloured with watercolour pencils and clear embossed as usual. These days I stick the images on wide double sided tape after embossing but before cutting out so I can just stick them on my project. (I stamp the same image on the project as well so that I don't have to cut out all the tiny little details). I distressed the edges of the ATC with black ink. The sentiment is made with Tim Holtz letter stickers and I doodles around them with a white gel pen.
And that was it.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it.....

4 comments:

  1. zoo jij zit niet stil zeg! de ene na de andere schud je uit je mouw, gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heel mooie ATC Corrie, dat manneke komt heel mooi uit zo in dat blauw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Framed is just the perfectly-sized image for an ATC! And, I love the encouraging words, Corrie. Well done with the gesso over the color...wouldn't have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely background Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete