Friday 29 November 2013

Cards for mother

Hello fellow Crafters,

This week I have been busy making a few cards for my Mum for her to send to her friends and family. They are quite different from my usual stuff because my Mum is a bit more conservative than me. But I thought I share them with you all the same because I did enjoy making them.
Here they are :







They are all birthday cards and were made with different techniques. I used stamps, paint, patterned paper, washi tape, ribbon, embossing powder and did a bit of sewing on one of them. 
Thanks for stopping by !


4 comments:

  1. Elegant cards for Mom, Corrie. She will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection - your Mum will be delighted.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful array of cards you have made for your Mum! Each uniquely different. Lots of good stamps here, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete