Saturday 30 November 2013

Best friends

Hello fellow Crafters,

I love taking part in challenges and because I love making ATC's I decided to make one for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog. The theme this week is friendship and here's what I made :



The ATC card was painted with Gesso and PaperArtsy Fresco Paint in light blue. I stamped the harlequins with white ink and then clear embossed them. This is a homemade stamp by the way, made from some foam that was used a packaging. I did some background stamping with dark blue ink and doodled a bit with white and black gel pens. The image is by Stampotique and is called the Tweedles.
I coloured them with watercolour pencils and a water brush and clear embossed them. I then placed them on double sided tape and cut them out. To make them neater I went around the cutting edge with a black marker. The sentiment is by Tim Holtz from his chit chat stickers. That't it !
Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it …..


3 comments:

  1. To read your narrative, this seems like a pretty simple ATC, Corrie...but, to look at all the color and detail and "points of interest," this is an amazing piece. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hope you like it ....." yes, Corrie, definitely like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehe....perfect image!!

    ReplyDelete