Sunday 6 October 2013

You know it was a good day...

Hello fellow Crafters,

This was the second project for todaÿ:

 
This was made in my tiny Moleskine journal. I sprayed the pages with pink and orange Dylusions and then painted gesso over it to tone it down slightly. I used a TCW stencil with flowers all over the background with Distress Inks in Pink and Orange. After that I used the Dylusions number stencil with white ink and doodled around the numbers with a white gel pen. The black circles were made with an old top of a tube. I also did some background stamping with grey and white ink. The little animals are called 'Line up' and are, of course, Stampotique.
I stamped them on white paper and again straight on  my page. This way, when you cut them out, you don't have to be too precise. For instance the whiskers will be on your page and you don't need to cut them out. I coloured them with water colour pencils and clear embossed them. I then glued them to their images on the page after I put down some washi tape. The sentiment came from  Pinterest and I thought this was very fitting !

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hope you like it .....

3 comments:

  1. Gaaf!!! en die tekst, die zou zo op mn bureau kunnen staan,hahaha
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these "Line Up" animals and the quote suits them quite well. Love how your colours blend too, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Line Up" never looked so good (or so guilty, save for that ever-so-angelic one on the end!). Great background, too, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete