Thursday 3 October 2013

Something wicked this way comes..

Hello fellow Crafters,

I've been busy today; hubbie is away so I have all the time in the world to craft and craft I did !
This is my second posting of three and it is a tag I made for the 6th challenge over at Mandy's blog Tag Along and the theme is 'something wicked this way comes'.
After some thinking, this is what I came up with :

 
This is a #8 tag and I coloured it using Distress Ink in red, orange and brown. After that I dripped some water on it and dried it. I felt I wanted some gold today so I got out my reinker for my Versamark and just dabbed the bottle on the tag which made the dots. I then sprinkled gold embossing powder over it and heated it till melteld. I then put the same ink on my finger and rubbed it top to bottom in a few places and again gold embossed it. I thought it looked quite cool ! I then stamped the Tim Holtz skull stamp on there. The witch came from the internet, I think the 'Land of Nod' and I cut her out and glued her on together with the dictionary words 'wicked' and 'witch'.
A bit of ribbon finished it off.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it....

3 comments:

  1. It's a brilliant witchy tag. I love the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I didn't know you got reinkers for versamark! Brilliant..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful background and great use of the dictionary meanings.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete