Saturday 5 October 2013

Relax

Hello fellow Crafters,

This is my second posting for today and this time I made a tag.
Started out painted bright yellow, what happened there ???
 
Again I played with my newly aquired Pan Pastels, this time over the top of the yellow paint which was too bright anyway. So I also used Distress inks in Peeled Paint (green) and Vintage Photo (brown). I dripped some water on it to distress it a bit more.  I also used a background stamp with blue Archival. The chair (clear embossed after stamping on patterned paper) and the swirl are from a stampset from Stampendous. The other black accents are rub ons. I made the little sentiment with my label maker. The chair is sitting on some washi tape from Tim Holtz. I matted the tag on some brown cardstock and a bit of ribbon then finished it off.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it .......

1 comment:

  1. Just love everything about this gorgeous vintage tag, Corrie! The chair stamp is just beautiful!!! All is perfect, including the way you tied the ribbons! Well done!

    ReplyDelete